THIS IS A TEST OF THE MAIN PAGE.
Do you know it?
- Which Language has more than 500 million speakers?
- Who is the most famous Emperor in China?
New article in Twi Wikipedia （→Other new pages）
- Article #49: Jiaqing(1760~1820) ye China ahenkuro.
- Article #50: Akan ye Kasa wo Ghana man mu.
- Article #51: Tokyo yε Japan ahenkuro.
- Article #52: Athens yε Greece ahenkuro. Athens Olympic
- Article #53: Memeneda eye daa eto so nsia ewo nnaawotwe.
- Article #54: Sahara Arabic: الصحراء الكبرى
- 1888 – Mary Ann Nichols' body was found on the ground in front of a gated stable entrance in Buck's Row, London, allegedly the first victim of the unidentified serial killer known as Jack the Ripper.
- 1907 – The Great Game: Russia and Great Britain signed the Anglo-Russian Entente, defining their respective spheres of interest in Persia, Afghanistan, and Tibet.
- 1986 – After a collision with a freighter, the Soviet ocean liner Admiral Nakhimov sank in the Tsemes Bay area of the Black Sea within seven minutes, killing over 400 on board.
- 1997 – Princess Diana, her companion Dodi Fayed, and their driver Henri Paul were killed in a high speed car accident in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel (pictured) in Paris.
- 2005 – Up to 1,000 people died following a stampede on the Al-Aaimmah bridge in Baghdad, the biggest loss of life in Iraq in one day since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.
Today's Featured Picture （→投票・推薦）