Me din de Kwadwo Bɛkye me yɛ Asanteni
- Akwaaba. Could you please translate the Twi/Akan word "nsonsoe" to English? Does it mean "difference" or "change"? If not, what would be a good translation? PiRSquared17 (talk) 02:35, 3 March 2015 (UTC)
Hi, dearest Rberchie, how are you?
- Ok Rei Momo sorry I went to mt Akan Wikipedia page that was why I couldn't find this. Please what news do you want me to put there?Please let me know so I can help regards.--Rberchie (talk) 15:40, 16 October 2015 (UTC)
- Well, thank you for your reply. You can write that:
- He served as the mayor of Sant'Angelo Lodigiano from 1960 to 1964 and was a member of the Italian Chamber of Deputies from 1968 to 1976
- In Sant'Angelo Lodigiano it has been dedicated a street to him
- Hello Rei Momo I have updated the page based on the info you gave me. RegardsRberchie (talk) 09:08, 16 November 2015 (UTC)
I would like to help this Wikipedia but for that I need some basic text that can be added to existing pages or used to create new articles. I'm asking you because I noticed that you are the one who has edited around here lately.
Initially you can confirm me that the phrase:
- "Emu nipa dodoɔ yɛ 873.000" ... mean "The population is 873.00"
Another important phrase is:
- "The capital of the country is Lisbon."
- Thanks Dario for reaching out to me. The correct translation is "ɛmu nipa dodoɔ yɛ 873.000" ... mean "The population is 873.00"