User talk:DARIO SEVERI
You didn't describe clearly. What did you remove?
Sorry,I found the page isn't wrote in twi later,so it can't be read in twi.
This page has a similar problem to the Zan diorged page,so I tried to delete it,and I remove all the words,but it just became a empty page.
By the way,this page is wrote by me,too....
- I know ... we can see here , It is possible see all history of the page. DARIO SEVERI (talk) 14:26, 15 February 2018 (UTC)
- I can't understand.So what can I do to delete the page?
- Thanks.I will write some useful articles in the future.
Hello ... Can you speak Twi language? if yes, can you help me?
This two text are correct? and what they mean?
- Na ahenkro de London.
- Kro titiriw yε London.
- I can just speak a little twi.
- The first one I can't understand.
- The second one means "Kro titiriw comes from London."
Kro titiriw is for capital. Kro should be actually "kUro", "titiriw" means "main". See dictionary at twi.bb. There is no word "ahenkro" in that dictionary. --Wolverène (talk) 21:32, 16 February 2018 (UTC)